Summer days are getting hotter. That’s why people turns on air conditioner to survive in these hot days. More use of air conditioner is the main cause of high electricity bill. Saving on electricity bill is always smart way to save your bucks. Less use of electricity will help to keep monthly bills way down.
Here are some tips that help you reduce the extra charges of your electricity bill. Elcolem help you to reduce your monthly bill.
1. Switch to LED and CFL: Compact fluorescent light (CFL) and light emitting diode (LED) both are the good choice to reduce monthly electricity bill. Don’t compare the price of LED and CFL bulbs with regular bulbs. It true that these type of bulbs are costly but the main fact is these bulbs help you to get low cost electricity bill. LED and CFL bulbs do not contain mercury that is why it’s not present any hazard to the environment and to you.
2. Use fans instead of air conditioner: As everyone know that summer days are very hot. Due to this, maximum people use air conditioner in their house and offices. But if possible, use fans instead of AC. You can use it more warmer days. It’s not compulsory that you run your air conditioner twenty four hours. Just run it few hours.
3. Mitigate electric appliances: Generally, everyone has juicer, mixer grinder, microwave, dishwasher, coffee grinder, food processor and many more electric home appliance. But, do you really need them? Ask this question to yourself. Now, gas powered appliances are available in the market. You can buy them because gas is cheaper than electricity.
4. Replace old electric appliances: Nowadays, every appliances manufacturing company produce five or seven star electric appliances. If you have old appliances in your house, you can replace them with new one. Because these five or seven star appliances energy saver.
5. Unplug unused electronics: Many people have this bad habit to keep things plugged for many hours such as mobile battery, computer, television, camera battery, DVD player and other electronic things. When you are not going to use these things, unplugged them.
6. Check refrigerator temperature: As per experts, the ideal temperature of refrigerator is between 35 degree and 40 degree. If you increase it, obviously your electricity bill will also increase. Keep your refrigerator full it helps to keep all food stuff cool. If you have full fridge and refrigerator, they do not have to work so hard to stay cool.
Saving electricity bill is very wallet friendly and cost effective. If you are fed up with high cost electricity bills, you can adopt these given tips. To know or more detail contact us.